- Collaborations (e.g.https://anthrosource.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/maq.12206)
- Post/de-colonial/"ethical" research practices (as relates to hyper saturation, representation, fatigue; research equity/ethics/responsibilities/obligations, etc.)
- African technology development, esp. data
- Open science, especially with regards to data sharing and knowledge commons
- Scholarly infrastructures, esp. addressing inequalities in access, opportunities, circulation of knowledge outside of elite expert communities.
- Ideas/imaginaries around embodied technology expertise, esp. between global sites of tech (e.g. Silicon Valley, Silicon Savannah)
- Institutions and their practices to develop “technology skills” broadly speaking and notions of expertise in Kenya (and “capacity building” and institutions of education)